In Public Works, Organization work to strengthen the country's infrastructure. You are responsible for many assets such as transportation and water infrastructure, fleets of vehicles, signs, and trees, to name a few. GIS gives you the data management and mapping tools you need for better asset and work order management, planning, and prioritization.
GIS applications helps pin pointing various asset for public works department.
Mobile GIS for Municipal Workflow
Use mobile GIS in Public Works for:
- Field Mapping Create, edit, and utilize GIS maps while in the field.
- Asset Inventories Create and maintain an inventory of asset locations and attribute information.
- Asset Maintenance Update asset location and condition and schedule maintenance.
- Inspections Maintain digital records and locations of field assets for legal code compliance and ticketing.
Roads and Streets
Use GIS for more efficient
- Asset and pavement management
- Work order management
- Infrastructure evaluations
- Maintenance and repairs
- Sweeping and snow removal
- Striping and sign maintenance
Parks and Grounds
Use GIS to improve
- Tree trimming activities
- Landscape and lawn maintenance
- Weed and pest abatement
- Equipment maintenance
- Revenue tracking
- Golf course maintenance
- Community events
Use GIS to manage
- Landfill operations
- Service routes
- Trash pickup
- Recycling activities
- Hazardous waste
- Litter control
GIS is an integrating technology that helps you
- Manage variable costs and routing and scheduling effectively.
- Track your mobile assets in real time.
- Implement fuel-saving green initiatives to minimize carbon emissions.
- Meet customer expectations.
Please enter your enquiry, we will get back to you soon.