80% of decision made in hospitals has spatial or location component to it.
GIS is useful for timely, accurate, relevant information in order to deliver effective, high-quality services. GIS for hospitals is also useful in marketing and strategic planning, safety, and community relations.
Our customers in the healthcare sector use location in key strategic areas to
- Understand the overall health and morbidity of a population in any area.
- Analyze health care coverage to identify gaps or inefficiencies in services offered.
- Match their network of healthcare specialists and providers to the needs of the population.
- Offer members, patients and others "provider-locator" applications to help locate and select healthcare providers.
- Choose optimal locations for new hospitals, outpatient clinics or offices.
- Deliver in-home medical services more efficiently.
- Facility Mapping
- Diseases Mapping
Please enter your enquiry, we will get back to you soon.