Middle East has initiated the development of Detailed Master
Plan (DMP) to guide the development of the Community Area of
Middle East. This DMP is currently being used in the expansion and
development of the town. The development, driven by rapid
industrial growth includes complete infrastructure and a
diversified, cohesive community. Objectives of Road Transport
Master Plan: The Transport Master Plan aims to develop a
multimodal transportation system that:
- Serves existing, proposed and future developments with an
efficient, safe, attractive road network and public
- Promotes econoMiddle East development of the country through the
efficient, effective movement of goods and people.
- Minimizes the adverse econoMiddle East, social and environmental
impacts of the existing dominated transportation system.
- Promotes the use of public transportation, alternative modes
of travel, travel demand management and transportation system
- Provides a system of safe and efficient footpaths and
bicycle routes for pedestrians and cyclists.